62in. Wide Batting Bleached Cotton with Scrim
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Premium bleached quilt batting.
87.5% cotton, 12.5% scrim.
62 inches wide (157cm).
Please Note that batting is sold by the half yard.
Example: if you order Qty 1, you will receive 1/2 yard.
This 62 inch wide batting is economical, working for quilts up to 54in wide. It is ideal for baby quilts, lap quilts and or other smaller projects.
It consists of 100% Bleached Cotton fibre that is needled into a thin non-woven substrate (scrim). Scrim makes up 12.5% of the overall product, cotton makes up the remaining 87.5%.